Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Future

I envision that the future is going to be a lot of problems. I think technology will keep growing, faster than I can keep track of. I’m not sure how far we will go with space and the universe and connecting beyond Earth. I really like the idea of space being a possible place for people to live very far in the future, but I’m not sure what will happen. Space has always fascinated me.
In the terms of my lifetime I think a lot will change. If I think back from when I was a kid to my life now, I could never have imagined all the things that have happened. Places I’ve known my whole life have been torn down and rebuilt elsewhere, people I know have passed away, everything has changed and some have stayed the same. I can only imagine 10 years from now how different everything will be. Who knows, maybe we’ll actually have cars that fully drive themselves like in Minority Report. I think Tesla has a car that’s doing something like that now.
I think beyond our lifetimes things are going to be so different we can’t even imagine. However it’s fun to think of these possibilities in film. I think one of the most recent films I saw really peaked my interest in possibilities beyond this world was The Martian. I’m definitely going to try and read the book over break, because life on Mars sounds really cool. In general figuring out some sort of possibility to live in space over a period of time to cultivate another planet sounds like a huge deal.

I want to imagine that film, which is my true passion, will just evolve into something even cooler. I’m not sure if the holograms from Star Wars are the right path, to see 3D people acting out in front of me. I’m not sure what it will be, but I’m excited to find out. Not so excited to see the continually evolving programs we will be using for technology. It’s a lot already to figure out and I probably will just give up when it turns into that hologram area.

No comments:

Post a Comment